PROGRAMMES AND COMMS: GEOGRAPHY AND ENVIRONMENT, LSE
I currently work at the Department of Geography and Environment, LSE.
WEB STRATEGIST: ANTILIA HOMES
I’m Antilia Homes’ Web Strategist, managing their online presence, including:
- Web Design (WordPress Specialist)
- Hosting and domain registration
- Social Media Management
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM), AdWords
- Email Newsletters (MailChimp)
I also design and manage Print communications – from business cards to portfolios and billboards.
In addition to this, I also carry out operations and project management tasks, such as recording planning and compliance documents (inc. policy research), evaluating quotes, performing market research and producing feasibility reports.
I also work on a range of projects in a Freelance capacity. I have worked in the following areas:
- Academic research and editing
- Web & Graphic Design
- SEO & SEM
- Social Media Management
- Video Editing
I take on projects based on my availability, so please get in contact here for Freelance enquiries.
GRADUATE: BSc GOVERNMENT, LSE
In June 2018, I graduated with first class honours from the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE). During my undergraduate degree, I studied for one year at the University of California, Berkeley and was named the Harold Laski Scholar, awarded to the student with the best overall performance in years one and two. I have taken courses in the following areas:
- Political Science
- Political Theory
- Environmental Change: Past, Present and Future (Geography Dept.)
- Social Anthropology (Anthropology Dept.)
- Contemporary Political Theory
- Theories and Problems of Nationalism
- Power and Politics in the Modern World: Comparative Perspectives
- Poverty, Social Exclusion and Social Change (Social Policy Dept.)
- Democracy and Democratisation
- Political Economy of the Developing World
- London’s Geographies (Geography Dept.)
- Undergraduate Dissertation
University of California, Berkeley (2016-2017):
- Sociology and Political Ecology of Agro-Food Systems
- Social Movements, Urban Histories, and the Politics of Memory
- Islamophobia and Constructing Otherness
- Prison (Berkeley ‘Big Ideas’ Interdisciplinary Course)
- Urban Field Study
- Undergraduate Research Apprentice Program (URAP) with Professor Sean Burns
EVENTS STEWARD & WIDENING PARTICIPATION: LSE
I’ve worked for the Widening Participation office at LSE, conducting outreach sessions with local schools and prospective students.
Until September 2018 I worked for the Events office, liaising with speakers, guests, and faculty to ensure that LSE’s prestigious public lecture program runs smoothly.